Carvel in Chicago for KubeCon + CloudNativeCon North America 2023
by Nanci Lancaster — Nov 1, 2023
If you are attending KubeCon + CloudNativeCon North America we’d love to meet you! Below are the opportunities you have to come engage with us and other members of the Carvel community. It’s a great way to ask questions, meet the team in person, provide feedback, and connect with others in the Carvel community. We look forward to seeing you there!
KubeCon + CloudNativeCon In-Person Project Meeting ¶
- Monday, November 6 • 11:00AM–12:00PM Central Time
- Location: Cord (Hilton, level 3) - Hilton Garden Inn Chicago McCormick Place; connected to McCormick Place by skybridge. The skybridge at McCormick Place is on level 3.
- Welcome + Introductions
- Brief overview of Carvel
- Roadmap updates
- Open the floor to questions - What would folks like to talk about? Any demo requests? Anything you need help with? We highly encourage you to add your questions and/or anything you wish to discuss or request to the agenda ahead of time here.
Note: You DO NOT need an all-access pass to attend a project meeting. A regular in-person registration is all that is required. ¶
Be sure to stop by our kiosk (#F29) in the project pavilion to grab some new swag!
- Staffed Days and Times
- Tuesday, November 7
- 10:30AM–8:00PM (includes KubeCrawl + CloudNativeFest from 6:00–8:00 PM)
- Wednesday, November 8
- Thursday, November 9
- Tuesday, November 7
HUGE thanks to those from the community that have volunteered their time to help out the Carvel team at our kiosk:
- Brian Kirkland
- Corey Dinkens
- Jamie Monserrate
- Jonathan Gordon
- Leigh Capili
- Nicholas Hughes
We could NOT do this event without you!!
Join the Carvel Community ¶
We are excited to hear from you and learn with you! Here are several ways you can get involved:
- Join Carvel’s slack channel, #carvel in Kubernetes workspace, and connect with over 1000+ Carvel users.
- Find us on GitHub. Suggest how we can improve the project, the docs, or share any other feedback.
- Attend our Community Meetings! Check out the Community page for full details on how to attend.
We look forward to hearing from you and hope you join us in building a strong packaging and distribution story for applications on Kubernetes!